Welcome to Term Two !

Here we are again… The holiday break was lovely in so many ways.For me it was spent being the ‘CALL MUM’ taxi for the first week in horrible weather, which was a blessing in disguise.I find it very hard to sit still, so having to give in to a downpour and watch a movie whilst waiting for the ‘Pick me up please ‘? phone call was blissful! Week two, I cleaned out cupboards, clothes , drawers .. crazy but it makes me calm 🙂

We are beginning our transition program for Grade six children this week. As previously outlined in the letter sent home at the end of Term One we will begin to emulate the expectations of entering Secondary school. This is in no way meant to frighten any of our students and expectations will be scaffolded and explained as we go along.Time management is a skill and we endeavour to give our kids a good head start.

Thank you ( in retrospect ) to the parents , grandparents and families that came along to our ‘ Stations of the Cross ” presentation. The children were absolute stars and their reverence and compassion was simply beautiful.
A HUGE thank you to Mr.O.Bryan for his sourcing of the spotlight and his vision in creating the perfect atmosphere. We could not have done it with out you.

I look forward to catching up with you,

Mary

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.